Jr. Account Executive (2 English positions and 2 Bilingual positions)
Job Title: Account Executive – 4 openings
Reports to Manager: Director, Sales
Location: Brampton, Ontario
The Account Executive is responsible for managing the day to day operations for a specific account base within the division. Maximize the availability of our products in the appropriate channels of distribution consistent with our brand strategy with an emphasis on superior new product execution. Assist Sales Leaders with strategies for their customers that enable Newell Brands to achieve best in class results. Assist with tracking metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends. Assist internal sales leaders and customers with connectivity in other functional areas including Marketing, Supply Chain, Communications and Operations. Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver sales and profitability targets. Assist and support customer relationships at buyer level and facilitates connectivity in other functional areas.
- Collect and use data, information systems, and metrics around financial, brand, and shopper trends to maximize market share, sales, and profits.
- Assist in tracing and management of internal TPM system
- Assist with Analytical support for Key Account Managers and National Account Managers.
- Assist in negotiating and managing trade funds to create customer and company values
- Works closely with demand planning to maintain sales forecasts goals and targets
- Monitors the competitors’ brands and products as well as our market share, competitor market share, and target market share to understand shopper trends.
- Collaborates with trade marketing to implement methods that assist our customers.
- Leverages our brands and product mix to improve profitability and meet customer, shopper, and Newell Brands targets
- Bachelors/University degree
- 0 – 2 years sales and/or trade experience
- Bilingual – English/French (for 2 of the openings)
- Persuasive / Sales Ability / Negotiation Skill
- Initiative & follow-through
- Solid analytical skills and acute attention to details
- Project management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and exceptional drive for results
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Goal and Results Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present data in an organized manner
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously